£7.99Add to cart
- High-fibre foods such as grains and fruit are high in carbs. When on a low-carb diet, you would consume less of such foods.
- Fibre is essential for healthy trouble-free digestion. Fibre supplementation is recommended for low-carb diets.
- Psyllium husk is an all-natural source of fibre
- Does not cause bloating or any other unpleasant side effects
- Recommended by Dr Atkins as the preferred fibre supplement for Atkins Diet
- Capsules are sugar-free and gluten-free
- 90 capsules
Psyllium husk supplement: Ingredients
Not suitable for vegetarians.
Psyllium husk on Atkins diet
Psyllium husk is the recommended fibre supplement for Atkins Diet. (Robert C Atkins (27 May 2009). Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution. Ebury Publishing. p. 76. ISBN 978-1-4070-2768-5).
Psyllium husk supplement: Directions
Take one to two capsules three times a day as a food supplement, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Psyllium husk supplement: Warnings
If you are on any prescription medications, are pregnant of lactating, have a medical condition or any concerns about the suitability of our products, please consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times. Do not use if seal is broken.
Psyllium husk supplement: Money-back guarantee
All our products are carefully selected and tested, and we are 100% confident of their quality. We are therefore happy to offer a money-back guarantee on all our products - no questions asked.
So if you change your mind after purchase, or are unhappy with this product for any reason, you can return it to us for a full refund.
If you open the bottle and start taking the supplements, and then decide you are unhappy, we would still take them back.
However, we do recommend that you try taking supplements for at least 7 consecutive days in order to feel the benefits.
Low-carb supplements quality assurance
Nutri-Align low-carb diet supplements are produced in the UK, in line with the leading quality assurance standards.
The manufacturing facilities and production processes are compliant with the following standards:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- ISO 9001 certification
- EU Health Claims legislation
Nutri-Align: About the brand
Nutri-Align is an independent supplements business based in the UK. Founded by a low-carb dieter, Nutri-Align fully understand and support the unique needs of this lifestyle. Nutri-Align is the only supplements range in the UK designed exclusively for low-carb dieters.