£9.99Add to cart
- Magnesium 500 mg (125% NRV), 100 tablets
- Essential electrolyte that can deplete fast on a low-carb diet due to increased water intake
- Traditionally taken by low-carb dieters to reduce food cravings, prevent headaches and muscle cramps, and improve energy
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal muscle function
- Sugar-free, sweetener-free, gluten-free, zero carb
Magnesium supplement: Ingredients
|% EU NRV|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||500mg||125%|
|Vegetable cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, citric acid, titanium dioxide color, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
No artificial flavours or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
Magnesium supplement: Directions
Take one to two tablets daily, ideally in the evening (magnesium is a relaxant). Do not exceed stated dose. Taking two tablets may result in a mild laxative effect - cut back down back to one a day if this happens.
Magnesium supplement: Warnings
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Magnesium supplement: Money-back guarantee
All our products are carefully selected and tested, and we are 100% confident of their quality. We are therefore happy to offer a money-back guarantee on all our products - no questions asked.
So if you change your mind after purchase, or are unhappy with this product for any reason, you can return it to us for a full refund.
If you open the bottle and start taking the supplements, and then decide you are unhappy, we would still take them back.
However, we do recommend that you try taking supplements for at least 7 consecutive days in order to feel the benefits.
Low-carb supplements quality assurance
Nature's Bounty mineral supplements are produced in USA, in line with the leading quality assurance standards.
The manufacturing facilities and production processes are compliant with the following standards:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Audited by United States Pharmacopeia and STR (Specialized Technology Resources), a leading independent dietary supplement quality evaluation firm
Nature's Bounty: About the brand
Nature's Bounty is a leading US brand of high-quality supplements and vitamins, established over 40 years ago. Nature's Bounty range includes many single-ingredient products - useful if you need to supplement a specific nutrient.
Nature's Bounty supplements are suitable for low-carb dieters. All tablets and capsules are sugar-free, sweetener-free, starch-free, lactose-free and gluten-free.