£17.99Add to cart
Low-Carb Diet Multivitamins by Nutri-Align
Designed specifically to support low-carb diets - unlike generic multivitamins
Perfect for supplementing Atkins, Keto, LCHF and similar low-carb diets
20 extra-strong nutrients support your health while you diet, and help you beat common low-carb diet problems:
- Reduce fatigue and improve energy metabolism
- Regulate blood sugar and reduce sugar cravings
- Compensate for vitamins in grains and fruit
- Switch to ketosis and fat-burning metabolism faster
Iron-free, sugar-free and sweetener-free tablets
With extra-strong vitamins, chromium, magnesium, potassium and green tea extract
Produced in the UK according to GMP standards
Features | Ingredients | Benefits | Atkins Diet | Money-back guarantee
Should I take this low-carb vitamin supplement?
Check if any of these points apply to you:
You started a low-carb diet for the first time
Switching to low-carb is a major change. Multivit provides extra-strong nutrients found in high-carb foods like fruit and grains to help you adjust.
You crave sugar and carbs
Extra-strong chromium and green tea extract normalise blood sugar levels and reduce cravings.
You feel tired most of the time
Tiredness is common in the beginning of low-carb diets. Magnesium, B and C vitamins help to reduce it.
You reached a plateau in your weight loss progress
Multivit contains magnesium, copper and selenium which contribute to normal metabolism and help you break through.
Supplementation was recommended by your doctor or dietitian
Unlike generic multivitamin formulas, Multivit was designed specifically for low-carb dieters.
You are worried about getting all required nutrients from food alone
As you will consume fewer fruit and grains, taking a multivitamin supplement would bridge any gaps in your nutrient intake.
Low-carb vitamin supplement: Features
- Suitable for Atkins, Dukan, Keto, South Beach and other low-carb diets
- Uncoated tablets - zero-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free
- Fully compliant with all EU regulations on food supplements
- Approved by UK Trading Standards
- Manufactured in the UK according to ISO9001 and GMP standards
- Tried and tested by other low-carb dieters
- Recommended monthly supply: 90 tablets
Low-carb vitamin supplement: Ingredients
|Nutrient||3 tablets contain||% NRV
|% Daily Values
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||24mg||2182%||1600%|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||15mg||1071%||882%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||18mg||113%||90%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||60mg||1008%||600%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||24mg||1715%||1200%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||150µg||300%||50%|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||400µg||200%||100%|
|Grape Seed Extract||600mg||-||-|
|Green Tea Extract||1200mg||-||-|
|Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica|
* Official government guidelines for recommended daily intake of vitamins and minerals varies by country. European Union have a unified legislation in this regard. The table above shows percentage values according to the recommended amounts in the European Union and in the US.
Ingredients as list: Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Green Tea Extract, Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Zinc Citrate, Grape Seed Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Niacin, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Copper Gluconate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, D-Biotin, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silica)
On ketogenic diets, take 3 tablets daily, ideally with meals (1 at a time, 3 times a day).
On non-ketogenic diets, take 1-2 tablets daily.
Do not exceed stated dose.
Dukan followers: take the supplement at different times to your oat bran.
Low-carb vitamin supplement: Health benefits
|Nutrient||Reduction of tiredness and fatigue||Normal energy-yielding metabolism||Protection of cells from oxidative stress||Maintenance of normal blood glucose levels|
|Green tea extract||✓|
These health claims are approved by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
These health claims have not been evaluated by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Dr Atkins strongly recommended taking vitamins to support Atkins diet. In his original book, he devoted a whole chapter to this topic, advising to take extra-strong dosages of certain vitamins, minerals and amino acids. According to Dr Atkins, these supplements can help to speed up your transition to ketosis, improve energy levels and stabilise blood sugar levels. Read more about Dr Atkins’ recommendations for Atkins Diet supplements.
In order to fulfil all of these recommendations, some dieters have to take up to five different supplements: iron-free multivitamin, extra B-vitamin complex, chromium, magnesium and potassium.
Multivit combines these nutrients in a single formula, developed specifically to support low-carb diets. We believe there are no other such products available in the UK.
What is Atkins Basic #3 Formula?
Atkins Basic #3 Formula was designed by Dr Atkins specifically to complement Atkins diet. It contains 30 different vitamins and minerals, including dosages of B, C and E vitamins that are substantially higher than RDA. The formula also contains chromium, selenium and green tea extract.
Unfortunately, Atkins Nutritionals have recently stopped producing Atkins Basic #3 product. However, many dieters still use it as a guideline for how to supplement their Atkins Diet. You can view the full list of ingredients for Atkins Basic #3 in his original book.
Nutri-Align Multivit is a similar product, developed specifically to support low-carb diets such as Atkins.
- Do not take this product if you are breastfeeding, pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- If you are taking any medications, are under medical supervision, or suffer from any food allergies, consult a doctor before use.
- This product may cause a change in urine colour due to vitamin B2, which is normal. Long term intakes of 45mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- This product is not suitable for anyone under 18 years of age.
- Close tightly and keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur, or in case of accidental overdose.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
All our products are carefully selected and tested, and we are 100% confident of their quality. We are therefore happy to offer a money-back guarantee on all our products - no questions asked.
So if you change your mind after purchase, or are unhappy with this product for any reason, you can return it to us for a full refund.
If you open the bottle and start taking the supplements, and then decide you are unhappy, we would still take them back.
However, we do recommend that you try taking supplements for at least 7 consecutive days in order to feel the benefits.
Low-carb supplements quality assurance
Nutri-Align low-carb diet supplements are produced in the UK, in line with the leading quality assurance standards.
The manufacturing facilities and production processes are compliant with the following standards:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Informed Sports certification
- ISO 9001 certification
- EU Health Claims legislation
Nutri-Align: About the brand
Nutri-Align is an independent supplements business based in the UK. Founded by a low-carb dieter, Nutri-Align fully understand and support the unique needs of this lifestyle. Nutri-Align is the only supplements range in the UK designed exclusively for low-carb dieters.