Apologies, we no longer stock this product in our shop.
- Low-carb, gluten-free bread mix with sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- To make bread loaf: add water and bake using included foil tray
- Make other baked goodies using the mix - see recipes
- Only 1g carbs per slice, very high in fibre (over 20%)
- 210g net weight of bread mix makes 420g loaf
- Great taste and texture
- No artificial colours, additives or preservatives
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
Low-carb bread mix nutritional information
|Nutritional information (per 100g)|
|- of which saturates||0.8g|
Is low-carb bread mix suitable for my low-carb diet?
|Atkins||from Phase 2 (OWL) - includes nuts and seeds|
|Dukan||Yes, from Consolidation onwards - this product is quite low in fat|
|South Beach||Yes, from Phase 1 onwards|
|Keto||Yes, due to reasonable net carbs content|
|Paleo / Primal||No - includes processed ingredients|
Seeds and kernels (psyllium husks, sunflower, sesame, pumpkin, flax), fibre (from sugar beet, chicory and peas, flax seed meal, whey protein, Sukrin Fibrefine (resistant corn starch), mineral salt (sodium chloride and potassium chloride), raising agents (bicarbonate, disodium phosphate).
Baking low-carb bread from mix
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (Gas Mark 4)
- Combine the bread mix with 250ml of water and mix well
- Leave to stand for at least three minutes to thicken
- Transfer mix into the provided foil tray, or onto a standard baking tray lined with baking parchment
- Bake for 70-80 minutes or until golden
- Remove from tray and cool completely before eating
- Ideally, store the baked bread in a bag in the refrigerator, for up to 4-5 days
- Suitable for freezing (best to slice it first)
- Optional: experiment with flavourings by adding cheese, herbs, olives, sun-dried tomatoes. You can also make it to a sweet loaf by adding a sweetener.
Sukrin: About the brand
Sukrin Ltd is the UK Licensee of the brand Sukrin founded in 2007 by the Norwegian company Funksjonell Mat AS. Sukrin make a range of All-Natural Free-From zero calorie sugar alternatives, naturally gluten-free and fat-reduced flours and low-carb, sugar and gluten-free easy to bake mixes. All Sukrin products are as natural, unprocessed and good for you as we can possibly make them.
Recipes with Sukrin low-carb bread mix
|Low-carb pizza base|
|Low-carb burger buns|