Apologies, we no longer stock this product in our shop.
- Sugar substitute: liquid sucralose
- Zero net carbs and zero calories
- Perfect for sweetening food and drinks, works great in low-carb desserts
- 1.05oz (31ml) bottle contains 400 servings (equivalent to 800 teaspoons of sugar)
- No fillers or bulking agents
- Recommended by many low-carb diet authors
Sucralose nutritional information
|Nutritional information (per serving)|
Is sucralose suitable for my low-carb diet?
|Atkins||Yes, recommended by Dr Atkins|
|Paleo / Primal||No - this product is heavily processed|
Water, sucralose, potassium sorbate, sodium bensoate, succinic acid, citric acid.
How to use sucralose
Liquid sucralose is extremely concentrated, so one drop contains as much sweetness as a teaspoon of sugar. It is therefore an ideal sugar substitute to use with tea, coffee and other drinks.
Liquid sucralose works well in low-carb dessert recipes, especially mousses, creams and ganaches.
There are some low-carb baking recipes which use liquid sucralose, but usually a granulated sugar substitute, such as Truvia, would work better for baking.
About the brand
EZ Sweetz is an American brand of sweeteners distributed by Sweet Solutions Inc.