- L-Carnitine, 100 capsules, 500mg per capsule
- Recommended by Dr Atkins to speed up ketosis, together with Co-Enzyme Q10
- Helps to transform fat into energy for more efficient fat-burning
- A powerful antioxidant, protecting your body from oxidative stress
- Easy absorption capsules, liquid base of glycerine and purified water
- Zero-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free
L-Carnitine on a low-carb diet
When to take L-Carnitine on your low-carb diet:
- If it's taking a long time to switch into ketosis - Dr Atkins recommended taking L-Carnitine and Co-Enzyme Q10 together for this purpose (see Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution book, Nutritional Supplements for Weight Loss Assistance chapter)
- If you hit a plateau or if your weight loss is very slow due to high metabolic resistance
- If your energy levels are consistently low
Take one capsule 2-3 times a day. Dr Atkins recommends 1,500mg of L-Carnitine a day to assist weight loss - equivalent to 3 capsules.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
About the brand
Jarrow Formulas is a popular US brand of nutritional supplements. They formulate and supply a complete line of products: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, herbal concentrates, amino acids, and enzymes. The company was established in 1977 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
|Serving (1 capsule)||% EU NRV|
|Glycerin and purified USP water
100% money back guarantee
What if our supplements don't work for you?
We offer a full money-back guarantee for 30 days from purchase – no questions asked.
Most people notice the difference within the first 2-3 days. We recommend that you take the supplements as directed for at least 7 days, in order to experience the full benefits.
But if you feel that the product is not working for you, or are unhappy for any other reason, please return it to us for a full refund – whether opened or unopened. We will issue a refund immediately on the first request.
The vast majority of our customers - over 99.5% - are happy with their supplements.
But we do get a very small number of returns.
Supplements are not the same as medicines. Their effect is not uniform for everyone. It varies for each individual, depending on many factors - for example, your diet, lifestyle, genetics, health, activity levels and so on.
The only way to find out for sure if the supplements will work for you is to try them. Because of our money back guarantee, there is no risk involved.
If a product doesn't work, just return it and get your money back in full.
We select our supplements suppliers based on strict quality criteria.
All supplements we carry are produced either in the UK or the USA. They are fully compliant with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
So you can rest assured your supplements are 100% genuine, pure and safe.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.