- Ketosticks - reagent strips for ketone bodies in urine, so that you can check whether you are in ketosis
- Great for monitoring your progress on Atkins Induction, Keto, and other ketogenic low-carb diets
- Simple and easy test, complete in 15 seconds. Instructions booklet is enclosed with the product.
- Colour scale provided on the bottle so you can check the density of ketone bodies
- A new bottle can be used for up to 6 months after opening. Store in the original packaging in a dry place at room temperature, protect strips from exposure to light, heat or moisture
- 50 diagnostic strips per packet
100% money back guarantee
What if our supplements don't work for you?
We offer a full money-back guarantee for 30 days from purchase – no questions asked.
Most people notice the difference within the first 2-3 days. We recommend that you take the supplements as directed for at least 7 days, in order to experience the full benefits.
But if you feel that the product is not working for you, or are unhappy for any other reason, please return it to us for a full refund – whether opened or unopened. We will issue a refund immediately on the first request.
The vast majority of our customers - over 99.5% - are happy with their supplements.
But we do get a very small number of returns.
Supplements are not the same as medicines. Their effect is not uniform for everyone. It varies for each individual, depending on many factors - for example, your diet, lifestyle, genetics, health, activity levels and so on.
The only way to find out for sure if the supplements will work for you is to try them. Because of our money back guarantee, there is no risk involved.
If a product doesn't work, just return it and get your money back in full.
We select our supplements suppliers based on strict quality criteria.
All supplements we carry are produced either in the UK or the USA. They are fully compliant with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
So you can rest assured your supplements are 100% genuine, pure and safe.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.