Apologies, we no longer stock this product in our shop.
- Sukrin Plus sweetener - erythritol with Stevia extract
- 2 times sweeter than sugar
- 0 net carbs and 0 calories
- Does not affect blood sugar or insulin levels, can be used by diabetics
- Works well in baking, desserts and beverages
Sukrin Plus nutritional information
|Nutritional information (per 100g)|
|Total carbs (from erythritol - not metabolised by the body)||100g|
|- of which saturates||0g|
Is Sukrin Plus suitable for my low-carb diet?
|Atkins||Yes, in all phases|
|Dukan||Yes, in all phases|
|South Beach||Yes, in all phases|
|Paleo / Primal||No - includes processed ingredients|
Natural sweetener erythritol (polyol) and rebaudioside A (stevia).
Sukrin: About the brand
Sukrin Ltd is the UK Licensee of the brand Sukrin founded in 2007 by the Norwegian company Funksjonell Mat AS. Sukrin make a range of All-Natural Free-From zero calorie sugar alternatives, naturally gluten-free and fat-reduced flours and low-carb, sugar and gluten-free easy to bake mixes. All Sukrin products are as natural, unprocessed and good for you as we can possibly make them.