- Sugar-free, no palm oil added
- Can be used as a spread, or added to low-carb desserts and baking
- Texture a bit less dense than peanut butter
- Made from 100% non-GMO organic almonds
- 350g (12.3oz) net weight, glass jar
- This product is not delivered to USA (why?)
- View almond butter offers available in USA
Almond butter nutritional information
|Nutritional information (per 100g)|
|- of which saturates||4.1g|
Is almond butter suitable for my low-carb diet?
|Atkins||Yes - nuts are allowed from Phase 2 (OWL)|
|Dukan||No - nuts are not allowed due to their high fat content|
|South Beach||Yes, from Phase 1 onwards|
|Keto||Yes, due to the reasonable net carbs content|
|Paleo / Primal||Yes|
Using almond butter
Almond butter can be used as a spread, in baking or in other recipes. It can used as a substitute for peanut butter, and brings additional benefit of a lower net carbs content.
It is also delicious on its own, or mixed with a sweetener or cocoa powder for a quick low-carb dessert.
Made from almonds, may contain traces of other nuts and sesame seeds.
Biona: About the brand
Biona is a brand created by Windmill Organics Ltd, a British company committed to providing high quality organic food. Biona works with farmers who don't use chemical pesticides or herbicides on crops and don't grow genetically modified plants, also ensuring they only use sustainable farming methods and do not work their land intensively.